THE SPECIAL ONE


Porque hoje José Mourinho o "THE SPECIAL ONE" esta na boca do mundo, aqui fica a letra da musica que foi feita especialmente para ele! Sempre a podem ouvir no site da radio comercial.

Letra:
I close my eyes, and stand there grinning (woah-oh),
We can't stop winning (woah-oh), you'd be grinning too.
When I first came (when he first came),
I was delighted (woah-oh),
Could've managed United (woah-oh),any team will do.
I wear my coat (he wears his coat),
the world is merry (woah-oh),
I've got John Terry (woah-oh) and Drogba too..
I switch them round (he switches round),they all are hating (woah-oh)
But I like rotating (woah-oh), any team will do.
A corner kick, is just enough, a little flick from Damien Duff,
The ball flies right into the net and we are one-nil up...
May I return (may I return), to the beginning (woah-oh),
so easy winning (woah-oh), when your team is blue.
We can't go wrong (we can't go wrong),
I am in heaven (woah-oh)
Playing whatever eleven (woah-oh), any team will do!!

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Coisas do Coração...

Crepúsculo é o que esta a dar